Computerization of Land Titles and Record of Cooperative Housing Societies is a flagship project with a total budget of 100 Million rupees, aiming at computerization of land titles and record of all the functional cooperative housing societies across Punjab. Under this initiative, record keeping of Cooperative Housing Societies will be standardized by maintaining a central depository at Head Office of the Department. Contract for software application has been awarded and procurement of necessary hardware is underway.
- Computerization of record of CHSs which includes land titles, amenities, accounts, transfer, allotment, GIS etc.
- Development of reliable database which can be used as authenticating source in litigation / disputes / taxation.
- Prohibition of tempering in record and safeguarding of interest of members.
- Prohibition of tax/Govt. dues evasion
- Data base Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Computer Operators
- Director Technical
- Town planner
- To facilitate the approval building plan/Master Plans of the Cooperative Housing Societies from the concerned development authority
- Deployment of Hardware
- Installation of Operating system required software
- Implementation of Software Application
- Testing of application and Training of Staff