The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Ltd. was established in 1924 as an Apex Bank to meet funding requirements of cooperative societies. It is engaged in all types of banking & credit business with societies and individuals. The PPCBL gained the status of Scheduled Bank in 1955. PPCBL was organized and being managed on the principal of voluntary and open membership, democratic member control, member economic participation, autonomy, independence, self-help and mutual cooperation.
- The PPCBL
- The Punjab Cooperative Union Ltd. Lahore.
- The Cooperative Colony Farming Union Ltd. Khanewal
- The Cooperative Insurance Society of Pakistan Ltd. Lahore.
- The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Supply Marketing Federation Ltd. Lahore.
- Promote growth of the Cooperative movement.
- Carry on banking and credit business to facilitate working of the members of Cooperative Societies and individuals as well.
- Inspect, supervise and assess credit requirements of the members of the societies.
To view the business strategy, loan procedures and other details, visit the website.